In today’s world, every business has numerous holes and proves to be broken to some degrees. In true terms, your giant bucket is hollow from places that you don’t even acknowledge. The bad news is that the customers keep on spilling out from every cavity. But here is the good news – you can follow some solid tips by which your clients will stick to you like glue and assist you in sealing the openings of your bucket.
In the past, the industrial gas companies’ supply chain used to be simpler. However, in the present, the gas suppliers come across million intricacies in the gas supply business that leads to losing on their customers. The loss of customers who are the blood of every business is unaffordable. But there’s nothing to worry about because we have amazing tips for you to solve all the complications.
Read on to find out the 5 solid tips to start holding on to your traffic and deliver the best services:
1. Plain Sailing Order: It is troublesome and often a failed process to place the orders of the cylinders verbally. Most of the time, the requirement is ignored due to the manual recording of data. Your company should employ liquid gas monitoring solution that uses advanced technologies and devices to simplify the gas cylinders’ supply business. It is a cloud-based monitoring system that makes ordering of the cylinders like a piece of cake for the customers. The online ordering of gas proves to be an accelerated process that reduces the labor’s paperwork and eliminates errors. Such a process doubles and triples the efficiency of placing the orders, making the customers glad.
2. Order’s status just a click away: When the customers try to acquire the information about their ordered products verbally, most of the times they get disappointed. When the need for the gas cylinder increases, they tend to become anxious. The employees of the gas supply companies are humans after all and are unable to provide correct information every time. At this time, the customer might have a second thought about continuing to take service from your supply company.
The need of the hour is to have a remote monitoring solution that allows the clients to view their present order status online, enhancing their experience, wanting them to stick to you like glue.
3. Don’t let your customers give you emergency calls: The gas suppliers invest in the cylinders that are often expensive. It becomes paramount to utilize these assets in an efficient manner. For customers’ operational status, it is necessary to have the inventory management software.
The process of monitoring gas is iterated multiple times in a day. The process is maintained only by constant review and training. Ultimately, the company faces emergency calls from the customers requesting the delivery of gas cylinders. It is not necessary that the company has the availability of gas. Moreover, the delivery of these tankers takes time. The sustainability of the customers remains at stake.
In such a situation, switching to monitoring gas solutions is the right decision. Liquid gas monitoring solution is one such solution that manages the scheduled delivery and removes the emergency requests.
The companies can have RFID inventory tracking through which companies can monitor the clients’ average daily consumption of the gas and plan for its timely delivery.
The monitoring software alerts for scheduled delivery and refilling. With on time deliveries, customers stay satisfied and plan to continue to extend taking your service.
4. Transparency in data builds customers’ trust: It is unfair to keep the customers unaware of the supply process. Being unfair will make you pay hard. The lack of transparent data in the gas supply companies produces doubt in customers’ minds.
The best monitoring software uses GPRS telemetry technology to transmit radio signals on a periodic basis. On the central system, this periodic data becomes accessible to all, enhancing the transparency of the companies’ service. Transparency being the fundament of trust is ensured when the customers have access to complete knowledge about the process.
5. Make rightness and safety your priority: The barcodes have a lack of specification due to which often wrong cylinders are delivered to the consumers. The market has powerful RFID technology built-in cylinder logistics solution ensuring ease in cylinder tagging. With this, only the right cylinders with the right valve type and pressure are supplied to the customers.
Due to the same lack of specifications, the date of dispatch and testing is not mentioned. Due to this, it becomes difficult for a gas supplier to identify which cylinders are damaged and which should go for testing. The use of the damaged cylinders poses an enormous threat to customers’ life ending all the profitable associations.
The cylinders should go for testing and should be properly serviced before the supply. Gas leak detection system measures the level of tank product. Such safe and secure service positively impacts your growth and productivity and makes the customers stick to you like glue.
Finally, the complex supply chain and the increased competition demands these 5 solid tips to be followed, implemented and bought. Employ the latest technology, tools, devices, software, and solutions to increase profits, enhance productivity, ameliorate service and cement your traffic.