Chemical & pharmaceutical industry, Refineries, Mining or Engineering solutions- no matter what industry it is, big or small, there is one common requirement for all & that is, gas.
We know this is not a piece of information you are looking for, but we also know that you can easily reckon the significance of a gas monitoring system. But, if you can’t, then your business and your people are in trouble. In this blog, we are going to make you realize what danger you are inviting by overlooking the gas monitoring system.
So think once! Do you rely on manual operations for keeping records of gas cylinders? Is your manual data reliable? Have you missed out the present day gas monitoring technology? If yes, then you MUST read on.
Why Gas Monitoring System?
Gas monitoring solution is utmost essential to ensure-
- Safe environment
- Healthy air to breathe in
- Safety of our people
There is a need for automatic gas cabinets with continuous liquid monitoring solutions. Here comes a question – Why Remote Liquid Gas Monitoring Solution? Well, this solution comes with certain benefits:
- Along with real time liquid gas monitoring, its refill and usage is priority.
- Unique low cost Monitoring Solution embeded with pressure electronic sensor technology.
- The pressure electronic sensor technology is enclosed with GPRS telemetry system for gas monitoring
Looking for solution for Gas Management System? Gas detector is the best option. However, there are certain life-threatening mistakes that an employee can make while operating the instrument. Main risk comes from mishandling monitoring equipments.
For record, in many cases, workers using the gas monitors often shut the alarm off. One reason is that the instrument frequently goes into alarm in areas where hazardous gases do not exist, resulting in decreased confidence in that instrument. If the monitor does detect a hazardous gas, the worker does not believe it to be true and turns off the instrument. Other reason for ignoring alarm is lack of training. Training helps workers understand why a monitor will go into alarm and why trusting alarms is so important.
Many people in a wide range of industries rely on gas detector’s automated alerts as life saving equipments. Employees cannot rely on their senses to distinguish what is in the atmosphere. Disregarding an alarm so that work can commence is not a good option.
Monitor Liquid Gas in Cryogenic Storage Tanks
Before enlightening this aspect, let us recall about Cryogenic liquids? Well, the liquefied pressurized gases that are stored at very low temperatures for their consequent usage are known as cryogenic liquids namely, Nitrogen, Helium, Argon, Hydrogen and Oxygen. Injury or death due from Oxygen deficiency is a relatively common occurrence in the Industries, Refining, Power, Manufacturing and Sewage Collection Process. Oxygen monitoring system is a savior to prevent such tragedies.
Liquefied gases are used in a wide range of applications, including metal processing, medical technology, electronics, water treatment, energy generation and the food industry. Today, more and more of these industrial gases are being delivered to customers in liquid form at cryogenic temperatures, enabling them to be stored on site for later use.
Fuel Tank Monitoring System
Remember the chemistry classes? Gases are hard to fill, monitor and use because of its state of loosely packed molecules. They are liquefied to low temperatures in order to make them easier to handle. These liquefied gases are then delivered to customers through tanks instead of cylinders to curb the shortcomings of using cylinders. However, it is important to monitor these fuel tanks in order to prevent from the vulnerability of these gases. The system helps to inspect the level and pressure of the tanks according to its suitability.
However, not all suppliers have incorporated it into their system yet. Embedding the monitoring system benefits you in many ways:
- Technological Devices foster the workers to monitor the tank better than manual guidance
- Monitoring save s a lot of time by providing quick results
- You can rely on monitoring system in terms of fetching accurate data
- Any defect in the system can easily be notified to the concerned authority by monitors
- Monitors not only boost infrastructure usage but also minimize the cost
In Gas monitoring system, managing and tracking the gas cylinder have become complex process. A company faces so many hurdles in order to maintain gas supply business. Delivering the best customer service, reducing costs and improving efficiency is no longer an easy job. So, how to get proficiency in gas supply business?
- To calculate the amount of gas supplied to the clients, maintain gas meter accuracy.
- Track the accurate location of your assets
- Timely deliveries help to build the company’s goodwill and hence enhance the business
- To maintain customer-supplier relation, cross check for any damaged cylinder
- Use gas leak detection system as a safety measures in the gas industry
- trAccurate report is real-time report that highly affects business decisions
So, these are the Gas Monitoring solutions that help to grow your gas supply business. Furthermore, enhance your future endeavor.