Non-Gated parking solution
Actionable data at point of used
RFID technology enabled smart tracking solution for non-gated commuter parking lots and residential area street parking. Easily all aspects of managing parking lots – gated \ non-gated \ recreational \ permit parking \ beach parking \ residential area street parking. Eliminate the menace of color copied fake permits. Eyeballing or bar code scanning paper based permits does not eliminate fake permits.
RFID technology provides unique non-fake able identity chip embedded in each permit that is attached to windshield of each vehicle. Read vehicle permit information with a Fixed RFID reader over IOT platform at entry and exit points or use handheld RFID reader or issue ticket to non-permit vehicles.
The Solution is cost effective, cloud-hosted, and provides hassle free use to manage multiple locations without worrying about technical administration, and offers rich dynamic on-line reports.
Traditional parking lot systems rely on paper based and locally managed solution.
The challenge to provide parking is increasing every day. The parking spots are limited. More and more people are buying autos. They may not have space available in their residence. Everybody is parking on the streets or in paid parking lots. Parking companies make huge investment in developing parking lots. To survive and thrive, full utilization and visibility of availability of parking slots is critical. Full-proof tracking becomes essential.
Managing parking lots and solutions to manage them isn’t a simple task. Counting permit and non-permit cars is manually intensive. Paper parking permits may be easily faked as there is no way to validate individual permits. Issuing handwritten paper tickets, which must be reconciled multiple times, is labor intensive. Finally, it is expensive to count and calculate revenue generated by each permit.
On top of this, with use of color printers, it has become very easy to fake paper based permits with or without bar code. RFID Technology provides capabilities to uniquely identity an auto and automate visibility without line of sight using sensing devices embedded in the gateways, portals, handheld terminals, that transmit data using Internet of Things over LAN, Wi-Fi, and Cellular.
For gated parking lots, authorized vehicles tagged with uniquely identified non-fake able RFID tags are allowed entry, and non-tagged vehicles are ticketed. For non-gated parking lots, a parking officer uses easy to use complete solution using handheld-based RFID device to automate and speed up the process for validating vehicles with permit parking and at the same time ticket other vehicles. Solution delivers business benefits through transparent control for authorized parking and usage.
- Trust your data with use of non-fake able unique identity for each vehicle and eliminate fake permits. It is easy to fake printer\bar coded permit using color printers.
- Automated data acquisition provides accurate and quality data and eliminates more than 20 percent manual data entry process errors and improves productivity.
- Read vehicle information from a distance – RFID tags – unlike paper permits with or without bar codes – do not require line-of-sight reading and work in extreme environments.
- Accurate and up-to-date parking usage.
- Ability to read through tinted windows, in bad weather conditions and inconsistently placed permits.
- Reduces cost of processing and generating reports.
- Eliminates data entry for frequent day parking tickets.
- On-line real-time access to accurate data and detailed reporting.
- Reduces payment handling: customers can identify tickets and pay online.
- Cloud hosted economical solution eliminates all solution support and management issues.
- Intuitive and easy to use web-based interface with 24/7 access to on-line information from anywhere from any internet connected device.
- Proactively manage with timely alerts and notifications.