Liquid Gas Monitoring
Intuitive Easy-to-Use Web-Based GASOTRAK Liquid Gas Monitoring...
Through the Cloud - Available Now!
GASOTRAK’s cloud-based Liquid Gas Monitoring allows you to remotely monitor pressure, and level of liquid gas tanks you supply to or use. It takes the burden out of managing the tank by giving you access to your readings from anywhere using a simple, powerful web-based interface, and from any internet connected device. No more emergency calls for gas supplies. If there’s a disruption, you’ll be the first to know. Alerts may be sent to your mobile device via email / SMS —keeping you updated wherever you are and giving you peace-of-mind.
- GASOTRAK solution is proactively monitored to check that is online and functioning at all times
- Store your liquid gas pressure, and level readings in “the cloud” to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage
- Receive alarm notifications through email / SMS
- Notification sent to designated unlimited number of people in the event of an alarm
- Highly sensitive device manufactured by world renowned manufacturer with more than 25 years of experience in cryogenic liquid gas management
- Ultra compact housed in sleek casing with pressure and level reading window and ability to sustain harsh environment conditions
- For most economical, easy and quick install, the device is powered by SOLAR power and comes standard with cellular modem for operation in locations all around the world. No need for expensive external power line or additional modem boxes for connectivity
- Manage multiple units, make programming changes and access status conditions using a simple, powerful web-based interface.
- INCLUDED: Internal rechargeable battery-backup provides up to 300 hours of continuous periodic monitoring and alerting in the event of a power outage.
- INCLUDED: Communication, Power failure and Temperature monitoring