Remote cryogenic gas liquid monitoring solution
Ensure timely delivery
Cryogenic Liquid Gas Pressure and Level Remote Monitoring with charting and unique predictive AI based algorithm for consumption forecasting. Cloud-Based hosting and data acquisition using compact Sensor and electronic device designed and fully optimized for low power consumption.
Manufactured by AMBRA Italy with unique highly sensitive Uniblock sensor technology with over 25 years of cryogenic experience. Comprehensive real-time messaging to your mobile device 24 x 7 wherever you are.
Get In Touch
"*" indicates required fields
Cryogenic Pressurized Liquid Gas delivery in bulk is becoming the preferred method of delivery over gas in small cylinders. It eliminates working with large numbers of smaller cylinders that are costly to fill, deliver, receive, and track.
Industrial gas companies use tankers to deliver cryogenic liquid gas in bulk to customer tanks. As a huge investment, it becomes imperative to use these assets efficiently. Knowledge of inventory and reordering gas at the right time is crucial for customers’ operational status and is a critical element which directly impacts customers’ sustainability. The current manual tank monitoring process is not consistently followed. The end result is frantic emergency calls to the gas company, often in the middle of the night, requesting delivery of bulk gas immediately. It takes time for production and for delivery to arrive. The non-availability of gas may do irreparable harm or loss of revenue.
Manual records may not be useful as they may not be maintained on a timely basis. Lack of up-to-date data results in the inability to analyze the fact that there is a leakage.
TSPLLC has partnered with AMBRA to provide GASOTRAK, a cloud-based liquid gas tank remote telemetry based monitoring solution that allows you to remotely monitor pressure and the level of liquid within your gas tanks. This partnership allows TSPLLC to offer the GASOTRAK solution worldwide.
GASOTRAK takes the burden out of tank management by providing access to your readings from anywhere using a simple, powerful web-based interface and from any internet connected device. The solution user interface is based on monitoring process flow. Storage of liquid gas pressure and level readings in “the cloud” automatically protects against data loss and allows for limitless information storage. A built-in forecast algorithm shows consumption over the next 24 – 48 hours. Solution will keep you updated wherever you are by sending alerts to your mobile device via e-mail/SMS, reducing the need for emergency calls and letting you effectively manage disruptions.
GASOTRAK solution is integrated with unique AMBRA Technology: A wireless and self-contained compact AMBRA monitor which tightly integrates a highly precise single unit dual sensor for pressure and level with electronics for output signal technology and telemetry for remote monitoring. The monitor uses minimum power and runs on battery-operated solar power, pre-configured and fully assembled making it easy to install, configure, and use.
- Human Resources needed for costly and inefficient manual data collection. Highly probable that process for periodic daily reading is not followed consistently.
- Major training and oversight required to manage manual data collection process and records.
- Human error in reading and writing data and typical issue with number transposition errors.
- Accuracy of maintaining timely manual records hinders in analyzing data or its effective use.
- Leads to potential out of stock issues and ordering on emergency basis. High delivery cost and business sustainability is at stake.
- Ability to produce and deliver gas to meet emergent requirements cost effectively, and downtime may result in irreparable damage.
- Underutilized production and storage assets due to inefficient and inaccurate monitoring methods currently in use.
- Time inefficiencies and misunderstanding of verbal delivery requests.
- Tank asset management, audit, and periodic gas inventory is time consuming and difficult.
GASOTRAK’s cloud-based solution allows companies to remotely monitor cryogenic liquid gas tanks and check critical conditions of time-sensitive commodities timely and accurately under any climate.
This takes the burden out of managing gas supplies by giving you access to customer gas usage readings from anywhere using a simple, powerful web-based interface without relying on manual readings that are never taken. If the consumption is faster or any other disruption, you’ll be the first to know. Alerts via email / SMS are sent out in real time to your mobile device—keeping you updated and giving you peace-of-mind wherever you are so you can remain focused on business as usual.
- Eliminate liquid gas run-outs and costly emergency deliveries.
- 24/7 access to on-line tank information from anywhere from any internet connected device using a simple, intuitive, powerful web-based interface. If there’s a disruption, you’ll be the first to know.
- Storage of liquid gas pressure and level readings in “the cloud” automatically protects against data loss and allows for limitless information storage.
- A built-in forecast algorithm shows consumption over the next 24 – 48 hours.
- Alerts and notifications will keep you updated wherever you are via e-mail/SMS, reducing the need for emergency calls and letting you effectively manage disruptions.
- View, manage, and optimize multiple units and access status conditions on-demand.
The GASOTRAK solution is integrated with unique AMBRA Technology:
AMBRA manufactures a complete range of monitoring systems for gas industry, hospital and laboratory applications.
- Wireless and self-contained compact monitor which tightly integrates a highly precise single unit dual sensor for pressure and level with electronics for output signal technology and telemetry for remote monitoring.
- Components are encased in IP 65 rated aluminum enclosure to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- Uses minimum power and runs on battery-operated solar power thus eliminating the need of an expensive UPS backed power line.
- Pre-configured and fully assembled making it easy to install, configure and use.
- Monitoring of communication, power failure, and temperature.
Just in Time and Eliminate Emergency Delivery
Plan just in time delivery. A focus on automatic real time liquid gas monitoring, refill and usage. Eliminate emergency calls for gas supply delivery with built-in alerts.
Unique Ambra Technology
Most experienced provider of complete low-cost wireless and self-contained compact monitor that tightly integrates a highly precise single unit dual sensor for pressure and level with electronics for output signal technology and telemetry for remote monitoring coupled with intelligent cloud based robust software. Components are encased in IP 65 rated aluminum enclosure to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
Low Cost Quick Installation
Pre-configured and fully assembled making it easy to install, configure and use. Uses minimum power and runs on battery-operated solar power thus eliminating the need of an expensive UPS backed power line and associated installation cost.
24 x 7
24/7 access to on-line tank information from anywhere from any internet connected device using a simple, intuitive, powerful web-based interface cloud-hosted solution. If there’s a disruption, you’ll be the first to know.
We are there to support you, no matter where you do business. Solution built on latest technologies including electronic pressure sensing, GPRS telemetry, and Microsoft mobile, web, and database technology. The Solution architecture is agile, modular, and scalable. Built-in data validation and Information Governance lets you trust your data.
Increased Efficiency based on Predictive Analytics
Proactive Service approach. Built-in predictive analytical technology helps you optimize schedule regular\timely delivery and eliminate costly emergency delivery. where, when, and how much.
Robust Monitoring Device with unique AMBRA technology
Since last 25 years AMBRA Sistemi S.R.L, Italy (AMBRA) is a prominent leader in the cryogenic liquid gas monitoring business. Their solutions are used by AIR LIQUIDE, AIR PRODUCTS, MESSER, LINDE, PRAXAIR, SOL and various other gas suppliers.
Highly Precise, compact, wireless, and Solar powered
Highly precise and compact single unit dual pressure\ level sensor with electronics for signal output using minimum power. Runs on battery\solar panel thus eliminates expensive UPS backed power. Pre-configured and fully assembled making it easy to install, configure and use.
Solution uses latest technology with Enterprise-Class Architecture
Cloud-based solution uses latest technology with user interface rendered for any device and built using robust, flexible, and modular architecture.
Access from Anywhere and Automated Alerts in real-time
Online 24/7 access to critical tank level information via any internet connected device. You set alerts and notifications for critical indicators. To produce and deliver liquid gas at the right time is crucial for success and business sustainability – both for the supplier and for the customer. If user is consuming more or less than normal experience, any change outside these limits, updates you by sending alerts via e-mail/SMS not just when you need them, but also where you’ll see them, reducing the need for emergency calls and letting you effectively manage disruptions. After all, what good is a monitoring system that needs to be constantly monitored?
Maximum Data Protection
Storage of liquid gas pressure and level readings in “the cloud” automatically protects against data loss and allows for limitless information storage. Traditional remote monitoring systems stored all of their data internally on the device. When a device’s internal memory reached capacity, older information would be overwritten. Solution stores all of remote monitoring data from devices securely and readily available from anywhere with the use of cloud-based storage. Data is never lost and storage capacity is not limited.
Convenient web-based management
Mobile phones have made it convenient to be able to do your job on the go. Enables customized and controlled access to employees and customers from internet connected device. An amazingly intuitive web-based dash board gives you the ability to monitor liquid gas tank from anywhere at any time without the hassle of installing any extraneous software. You can securely and easily manage as many liquid tanks as you need to—all from a single interface. You’ll like the simplicity and how easy it is.
Convenient service options
Monitoring on your fingertips – always available at your convenience and in highly secure environment. You will always receive the same dependable service, easy to use comprehensive features, instant access, timely alerts, and regular periodic updates.